axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Re: axis simple http server versus apache
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:37:30 GMT
Hello Subra,

thanks for your answer. But I had exported the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the
apache start script to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH I use when starting the axis
simple server (done with echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH).  The other difference I
saw is  that the apache daemon runs as another user than the  axis
simple server. So changed the user running the apache daemon to the user
running the axis simple server.  So the library path should for both be
the same and there should be no access violations for the libraries.

But this don't work. In the error log I found the reason. My service
access some corba classes and this produce the crash of the service. But
I don't know why because the library path is the same in apache and axis
server. Could it be that the apache generally could not access the corba
classes and why?

Kind regards
Michael