axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Plamen Neykov <Plamen.Ney...@real-to-real.com>
Subject Re: how to switch on compression
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:52:50 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

thanks for the info - will try to create a module.

On the other side I'm wondering whether the requirement to compress the
request and the response is a pretty frequent one in the user community - I
can imagine a lot of applications out there which would like to transfer some
serious amount of data and would benefit of automatic compression on the
network level - is there any chance to get this supported directly by
Axis2/C?

Regards,
Plamen

> I think this can be done with an axis2c module. Please see more
> details on writing a module [1].

Real to Real Software GmbH
Registergericht Aschaffenburg, HRB 9364
Geschäftsführer: Antoaneta Kostadinova

contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
Real to Real Software GmbH, Alzenauer Str. 15, D-63796 Kahl, Germany,
www.Real-2-Real.com