axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Merten" <s.mer...@red-cat.de>
Subject Re: WSDL2C Stub Generation - Operations missing
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:50:52 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

thanks for the quick answer. Now that I know this, I think I can live
with "request-response" operations ...

Von: Dimuthu Gamage [mailto:dimuthuc@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. November 2007 13:15
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Re: WSDL2C Stub Generation - Operations missing

Hi Sebastian,

You wsdl  have  a operation with out only  message exchange pattern. You
can't generate code to this kind of scenarios using WSDL2C tool.
AFAIK you need to work with Apache savan module here.

And currently there are no other ways to generate the stub from the wsdl
except the WSDL2C tool.

Thanks
Dimuthu

On Nov 22, 2007 5:09 PM, Sebastian Merten < s.merten@red-cat.de