axis-c-user mailing list archives

From David Klassen <dbav...@shaw.ca>
Subject Memory Issues in Sample Server Code
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:28:42 GMT
I have been stress testing axis2c for performance (using the echo sample service), to determine
if this platform is a good solution for my purposes. So far I have been attempting to debug
each echo.exe invocation. Each time I execute the remote client invocation, the server process
increments its used memory by 4 KB. When the service thread completes this memory is not deallocated.
During the debug session I notice that:

  echo_invoke

is the only DLL function called. The other echo_skeleton.c memory management functions are
not called:

  echo_free
  axis2_remove_instance

Can anyone suggest how I might configure axis2c to free memory for each echo service invocation
(ie. per request)?