axis-c-user mailing list archives

From topcoder1 <topcod...@gmail.com>
Subject mixing C++ code with axis2/c
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:44:08 GMT
hi folks,
I currrently have a C++ project and I want to incorporate some
generated  c stub client code into it, the problem is that I need to
compile these c code differently from C++ code I already have
otherwise I will have compilation error.  from My C++ code I can
include these c headers like this:
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#include "adb_myccode.h"
}
#endif

but adb_myccode.c  needs to be compiled as c in a different setting,
which means I can't have it and my other C++ code in the same
project...(unless there's a trick I don't know in MSVC)
so does that mean my best option is to create a win32 dll from these c
code and then use it from my C++ project?

thanks!

-Jonathan