axis-c-user mailing list archives

From topcoder1 <topcod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: config.h
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 17:21:51 GMT
Hi thanks!  I added the preprocessor definitions WIN32;AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT
it still says error C2664: 'axis2_options_set_soap_action' : cannot
convert parameter 3 from 'const axutil_string_t *' to 'axutil_string_t
*'  I have to do a manual casts for lots of these parameters...  It's
not a Console application, it's other Win32 application though,  I am
integrating axis2 into a 3d game engine.
anything I missed that will get solve this problem?
thanks