axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 04:51:07 GMT
Hi Brian,

I was able to generate code for you wsdl.

You better try with the latest Axis2/Java snapshot. It can be downloaded
from the following url..
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Your wsdl has  lot of schema elements, types (generates 1822 files).

When I tried to compile it. there was some errors due to undeclared
variables.

Obviously this wsdl containing some not tested schema constructs. So
c-codegen xslt templates should be updated to support this.

Since codegen uses XSLT templates, you can mostly fix these issues even from
the Axis2/Java binary release.
you can find these templates in org/apache/axis2/wsdl/template/c and
org/apache/axis2/schema/template inside the jars.

Thanks
Dimuthu

Thanks
Dimuthu