axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple soap calls fail
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 04:16:20 GMT
Hi,
Please check the attached example, I 'm sending the same request 100 times
without having an error from the same stub. Im usin axis2/c latest svn But
It should work fine with axis2/c 1.1 as well. Anyway please send us the
backtrace of your seg fault. It may be something specific to your wsdl.

Thanks
Dimuthu