axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: config.h
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:07:26 GMT
Hi,
You seems started the project as General-> Empty Project (if you are
developing on Visual Studio). I also got the same error in that path.

Either you can start a new project Win32-> Console Application or you can
just add preprocessor definitions WIN32;AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT to solve the
problem.

Thanks
Dimuthu