axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed on building custom soap fault in axis2c
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:15:26 GMT
Hi Sathya,

Please check the attachment. This tries to use custom error codes. (mostly
follow the way Sandhesha/C is using their custom error messages)
Anyway still functions like  "axutil_error_get_message" are too inflexible
to work with custom error codes. So we need to define our version of the
same function.

Thanks
Dimuthu