axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Yong Yang <y.y...@querix.com>
Subject re[2]: the problem of enabling MTOM in web service client in AXIS2/C
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:23:59 GMT
Hi Sahan,

    Thank you very much for your reply.

    When I set the soap version to 1.1, it works fine. Currently I wrote the web service using
AXIS2/JAVA 1.2 and the generated wsdl has three ports, HTTP PORT, SOAP1.1, SOAP1.2. That means
the web service server also supports  SOAP1.2.  The question is that it also should work if
I set the soap version to 1.2 in client size. Is my understanding right? How can enable the
server support SOAP 1.2?

best regards
yong