axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Axis2C: WSDL2C not properly handling attributes
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:23:56 GMT
I have an xsd that defines a complex type with an attribute.  When I
generate adb databindings using WSDL2C, the generated serialize method
will crash when I run it.  It appears that this is because the attribute
is added using  a call to axiom_element_add_attribute.  However, the
element being passed to axiom_element_add_attribute is of type
axutil_stream_t, and the element tags had already been written anyway
using axutil_stream_write.

I can't imagine that I'm the first one to try to use adb_bindings with an
element that has an attribute.  Has anyone else ever run into a problem
like this or been successful?  Should I raise a JIRA?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer