axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory Issues in Sample Server Code
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:18:53 GMT
Subra,
"Subra A Narayanan" <aswathsn@gmail.com> writes:
> Dinesh/Samisa,
>
> I am using Apache 2.0.59 with axis 1.1. Do you think upgrading to apache 2.2
> might solve some of these issues? Are you guys aware of any memory management
> issues with apache 2.0?
I'm unable to give you a straight word, But It would be better if you
could give a shot. IRC I tried with Apache 2.0.59 sometime back and
got similar results. (similar as in, it reset after reached to some
value).

If you intend to send large number of request , I think it is better
to use

   ab - Apache HTTP server benchmarking tool

Dinesh