axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:01:32 GMT
Thanks for that helpful message.  It turns out I can't even parse the
sample wsdl interoptestdoclitparameters.wsdl.  I'm getting the same
error:

Caused by: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR: The
implementation does not support the requested type of object or
operation.

I wonder if its because I'm using GNU's java:

java version "1.4.2"
gij (GNU libgcj) version 4.0.2 20051125 (Red Hat 4.0.2-8)

Any better ideas?

Thanks

Brian