axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Luciana Trubian" <luciana.trub...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis c++ 1.6b: does not write Log File
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:21:53 GMT
Hi all,
I read the Axis c++ Trace Guide in order to use log file in my web
service, but it doesn't work.

I use Read Hat Unbreakable and my web service is part Java (client)
part c++ (server side code).
In axiscpp.conf I have this variables setting to the following paths:

LogPath:/tmp/fileLogServer.txt
ClientLogPath:/tmp/fileLogClient.txt

I also set the AXISCPP_STARTUP_TRACE variable:

export AXISCPP_STARTUP_TRACE=/tmp/fileLogServer.txt

The tmp directory and the .txt files have the permissions to read and
write for all the users.
I restart Apache 2.0, I launch the client  but it doesn't write the Log Files.

Probably the Client log path in unused because a I have a Java client.

I need to log the server because I want to implement the connection
(server side) to an Oracle database in this way:

MyService.cpp

#include <occi.h>

using namespace oracle::occi;

// Constructor

// Deconstructor

xsd__string VDP::myMethod(xsd__string Value0)
{
	Environment *env = Environment::createEnvironment(Environment::DEFAULT);
	  try
	  {
	  }
	  catch (SQLException ea)
	  {
	  }
	  Environment::terminateEnvironment(env);
}

I compile the code in this way:

g++ -fPIC -shared -o MyService.so *.cpp -lssl -locci -lclntsh -I.
-I/obj/package/axis-c-1.6b-Linux-bin/include
-I/obj/package/axis-c-1.6b-Linux-src/src/common
-I/opt/oracle/app/oracle/ora10g/rdbms/public
-L/obj/package/axis-c-1.6b-Linux-bin/lib/axis
-L/opt/instantclient_10_2

When I try to execute the client that call myMethod() I have the
following error:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Library loading failed
 faultActor: server name:listen port
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{}appSpecific:AxisEngineException:Library loading failed

Library loading failed
	at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)

I use the ldd command on MyService.so to check all the dependencies
but every library and every directory have the permission to write and
execute for all the users.

If I recompile the code without the options -locci -lclntsh
-L/opt/instantclient_10_2 and of course in my code I comment the lines
related to the Oracle connection, it works fine without problems.
I also wrote a mini executable program as root (not a web services)
that use the same libraries, compile in same manner with the same code
line to connect to Oracle and it works fine.
Only the service doesn't work, it seems to be an Apache problems, that
is unable to load some libraries.... but I really don't know...

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Luciana