axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Luciana Trubian" <luciana.trub...@gmail.com>
Subject Write a log file using logaxis() method in Axis 1.6b c++ (server side)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:58:56 GMT
Hi all!
I want to use in my server side code (in c++) the logaxis() method
from AxisTrace.h to write a log file.

int EuroConvertitoreWrapper::invoke(void *pMsg)
{
	IMessageData* mc = (IMessageData*)pMsg;
	const AxisChar *method = mc->getOperationName();
	int isTrace = AxisTrace::logaxis("-- logaxis() method: first message
-- "," -- logaxis() method: second message -- ", "what i have to put
here???", "/tmp/fileLoginUtente.txt",1);

}

Now it compiles and execute correctly, but it does'n write in the output file...
The question is: what I have to expect from this code?
Maybe it writes in fileLoginUtente.txt the first message and second message?

Thanks in advance...
Luciana