axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Luciana Trubian" <luciana.trub...@gmail.com>
Subject Write an output file in server side code (Axis 1.6b C++)
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:01:21 GMT
Hi,
I'm using Axis 1.6b C++ on a Linux Machine (Red Hat).

Starting from a wsdl file (euroconv.wdsl), I've genereted (with
WSDL2Ws) the following files:

(server in c++)
AxisServiceException.cpp
AxisServiceException.hpp
EuroConvertitore.cpp
EuroConvertitore.hpp
EuroConvertitoreService.cpp
EuroConvertitoreWrapper.cpp  <-- Problems!
EuroConvertitoreWrapper.hpp

(client in java)
(No problems..)

The application works fine (under apache 2.0.59).
I have also login and password: in java client code i've set login and
password in this way:

  private void _initEuroConvertitoreProxy() {
    try {
      euroConvertitore_PortType = (new
euroconverter.EuroConvertitore.EuroConvertitore_ServiceLocator()).getEuroConvertitore();
      if (euroConvertitore_PortType != null) {
        if (_endpoint != null)
        {
            ((javax.xml.rpc.Stub)euroConvertitore_PortType)._setProperty("javax.xml.rpc.service.endpoint.address",
_endpoint);
            ((javax.xml.rpc.Stub)euroConvertitore_PortType)._setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,
Boolean.FALSE);
            ((javax.xml.rpc.Stub)euroConvertitore_PortType)._setProperty(javax.xml.rpc.Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY,
"miki");
            ((javax.xml.rpc.Stub)euroConvertitore_PortType)._setProperty(javax.xml.rpc.Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY,
"mouse");
      }

Now my question is: is it possible to write an output file in server code?
Is it possible have this code to extract i.e. the username? Example:

int CalculatorWrapper::invoke(void *pMsg)
{
        IMessageData* mc = (IMessageData*)pMsg;
        const AxisChar *method = mc->getOperationName();

        string log = mc->getUserName(); //is it correct? Anyway it
compiles correctly...

        ofstream out;
        out.open("/root/Desktop/fileLoginUtente.txt", ios::app);
        out <<  "Test: " << log;
        out.close();
}

The application works fine, but it doesn't write the output file.

I work as root.
I create also the similar server JAVA code (in Eclipse under Tomcat),
and it works (it creates and write output file).
I restart apache everty time I recreate .so library.

Thanks a lot,
Luciana