axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Royston Day <r...@mpc-data.co.uk>
Subject Re: Invoking system method within a webservice
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:09:16 GMT
Hi Jef,

> Hi there,

> I developed a web service which invokes a system("<command>") during its
> execution.
> Trying my webservice with axis_http_server works fine ...
> When I try my webservice with apache and axis2_mod, the system call fails.

> Can you help me with this ?

Have you set-up the httpd.conf file appropriately?

Are you using the correct path && port when sending a request from the
service client (when using apache)?

Regards,

Royston

- - -

Royston Day, Software Engineer
MPC Data Limited
e-mail: rday@mpc-data.co.uk   web: www.mpc-data.co.uk
tel:  +44 (0) 1225 710600     fax: +44 (0) 1225 710601
ddi: +44 (0) 1225 710634

MPC Data Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 05507446

Registered Address: County Gate, County Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire,
BA14 7FJ VAT no: 850625238

The information in this email and in the attached documents is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review,
copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original message. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing contract.