axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue 731 - please have a look
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:43:05 GMT
Hello,

So what is the proposed solution to this problem? Is the code going to be
changed so that apr_base64_decode_len() always returns the correct length or
should developers use [axutil/apr]_base64_decode() to get the exact length?

I use the apr_base64_decode_len() function to allocate memory for attachment
recvd via the webservice and that introduces garbage characters in the end
as the len function always returns a value greates than the actual length.

Subra