axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject axis simple http server versus apache
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:21:45 GMT
Hello list,

I have a problem with a service running in the apache webserver.
When I run the service with the axis simple server everything works
fine. But when I run it inside apache I always get:

raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(109) Impl object for service 'DAQStatus' not
set in message receiver. 100 :: Failed in creating DLL

When I understand the message right the service can't get the input
correct. Am I right? Does anybody know why this could occur and why only
in apache?

The input is only a string - the output is a compley datatype containing
6 boolean and 6 int variables.

Kind Regards
Michael