axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: issue 731 - please have a look
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:59:37 GMT
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Mark Nüßler wrote:
>> hello users,
>>
>> on 26.09.2007 Royston Day found an issue,
>> i just correct my svn-code localy.
>>
>> Can someone have a look - 4 me Royston is
>> right.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-731
> I think Rampart folks uses base64 encoding. Can someone using rampart
> please verify that the proposed code it correct.

I tried with the new code and it worked fine for all the scenarios in
Rampart/C. But I'm concerned about the interoperability. So it's too
early to say that new implementation is correct unless it is
inter-operable with other implementations. I'll update on that later.
-Kau

http://kaushalye.blogspot.com/
http://wso2.org/