axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:10:24 GMT
May be it is because you are using gcj. Can you please try with Sun JVM?

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"