axis-c-user mailing list archives

From divakar <diva...@india.altair.com>
Subject Re: Problem with invoking a https based service
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:10:33 GMT
Hi,
     If i commented user name from client_policy.xml . It is giving
"username token notspcified" error in log. If uncommented than it asking
for password. My aim is to just access services from server using ssl.
Server required authentication username and passwd. I got cirtificate
from server and resendig to the server for autharization. I am also
attaching service.xml.

Thanks
Divakar