axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Urgent: Specifying scope in Axis2c
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:10:31 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> thanks samisa.
>
> where would i store such a flag? service group context like in the
> add.c example from sg_math service?
Nop, if you do that, I think you will get the same problem again.
I think you may have to use a database to do that. Savan module, the
WS-Eventing module, came across such a problem and used sqlite.

Can someone please explain how it was done in Savan?

In the mean time, the matter is discussed on dev list, and would have a
solution for this.

Thanks,
Samisa...