axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Urgent: Specifying scope in Axis2c
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:59:17 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have run in to an issue which I can't seem to figure out. In my init
> method in the service skeleton I call the initialization routine of
> one of the libraries that my web service uses. I notice in my logs
> that the library initialization function is being called 8 times. This
> corresponds to the number of apache processes that are running.
This is a problem yet to be solved in Axis2/C. See
http://damithakumarage.wordpress.com/2007/09/23/an-axis2-c-design-issue/.
This is a pending issue that needs to be fixed.
The workaround for the time being would be to use some persistent
storage to keep a flag and call the init routine based on the flag value.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"