axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Memory Issues in Sample Server Code
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:45:59 GMT
David Klassen wrote:
> Right this is what I have already done, using gnuthilla and without
> gnuthilla. Unfortunately using mod_axis2.so with v1.1.0 or v1.0.0
> causes the size of  httpd.exe to grow continually. I decided to post
> bug  *AXIS2C-717 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-717>*
> detailing where the memory of httpd.exe kept growing and eventually
> encountered an unhandled exception.
Please note that, even though there seems to be a growith, if you keep
on sending requests, you would notice that, at some point, it drops
back. This is dues to the pooling behaviors of apache. I cannot recall
an exact number, after which it would drop, possibly you have to send
few hundred requests.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"