axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Royston Day <r...@mpc-data.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [ANN] Apache Axis2/C 1.1.0 Released
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:34:23 GMT
> Apache Axis2/C Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Axis2/C
> version 1.1.0
> You can download this release from:
>     http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/download.cgi

Thanks very much!

I do have one question...

> Major Changes Since Last Release

>    4. Improvements to Java tool, WSDL2C, that generates C code

Is this (improved) tool available somewhere in the axis2c release?

Thanks,

Royston

- - -

Royston Day, Software Engineer
MPC Data Limited
e-mail: rday@mpc-data.co.uk             web: www.mpc-data.co.uk
tel:  +44 (0) 1225 710600               fax: +44 (0) 1225 710601
ddi: +44 (0) 1225 710634

MPC Data Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 05507446

Registered Address: County Gate, County Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire,
BA14 7FJ VAT no: 850625238

The information in this email and in the attached documents is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review,
copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original message. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing contract.