axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Problem with invoking a https based service
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:21:35 GMT
Hi Divakr,

Looking at your client code I have some problems. In Your client why are
you building the security header on your own? Because if you engage
rampart/c it will do all the necessary things reguarding soap message
security. IMHO following are things you need to do for your scenario.

1. Specify CA-Cert as you done in the client code.
2. Use the policy file as in the
rampart_src_dir/samples/secpolicy/scenario2/policy.xml
3. put it into your client-repo
4. To set policy in your client code please refer to the client code at
rampart_src_dir/samples/client/sec_echo/echo.c

Thanks,
-Manjula.