axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed on building custom soap fault in axis2c
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:31:23 GMT
HI  Sathya,

you can follow the attachments. I didnt test it, but it may give some hints
to do your work.
If you want to build a soap fault base on an error code, you need to keep a
global variable to keep the error code and build the soap exception based on
that.

So It is clear we should have a better mechanism than this to do that, I
think there was a discussion earlier in the same topic in the list sometime
ago. We should quickly figure out a good way to do this and fix the code
generation templates.

Thanks
Dimuthu

    /*axiom_element_set_text(error_ele, env,
adb_MyFirstException_get_text(_MyFirstException,env),
                        error_node); */

        /** instead use following */

        another_node = adb_MyFirstException_serialize(_MyFirstException,
env, NULL, AXIS2_FALSE);
        axiom_node_add_child(error_node, env, another_node);

IN the client side axis2_stub_MyService.c should be changed like following.

ret_node =  axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname( svc_client, env,
op_qname, payload);

/** Just before this line, add following */

            if(ret_node && axiom_node_get_data_element( ret_node, env) &&
                    axutil_strcmp("fault",
                         axiom_element_get_localname((axiom_element_t
*)axiom_node_get_data_element( ret_node, env), env)))
            {
                /** adb_MyFirstException_t* _MyFirstException should be
declared */
                _MyFirstException = adb_MyFirstException_create(env);
                adb_MyFirstException_deserialize(_MyFirstException, env,
axiom_node_get_first_child( ret_node));

                /** so you have the same _MyFirstException you created at
                 * onfault is here, just do the processing at here manually
*/
            }