axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting guththila exception
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:32:23 GMT
Hi,

You can use libxml instead of xml as the xml parser. If you are building
from axis2 source configure it with the option --enable-libxml2=yes
--enable-guththila=no  (which is the default configuration)
Or if you are using binary , use the libaxis2_libxml2.so (That is put that
in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

Thanks
DImuthu