axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sathya Raghunathan" <pappu.raghunat...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on memory allocation / deallocation for AXIS_MALLOC
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:21:31 GMT
Hi

I have a question on memory allocation and deallocation:

Suppose in my service function, I have created an object of a particular
type (for ex: adb_pInterchange_t* myInt = adb_pInterchange_create(env);)

This particular function uses AXIS_MALLOC to allocate memory for that
particular object.
_pInterchange = (adb_pInterchange_t *) AXIS2_MALLOC(env->allocator,
sizeof(adb_pInterchange_t));

After returning this as the soap response message, how will memory be
deallocated? Is it taken care of automatically ? Or since we create this
object inside the service function to fill the business logic, should we
deallocate it manually ? If so, where exactly should we deallocate this
memory?

Please clarify.

Thanks
Sathya