axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sathya Raghunathan" <pappu.raghunat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting guththila exception
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:39:40 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for all of your help. They were quite useful.

My Services.xml is
<!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
<!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.3  Built on : Aug 10, 2007 (04:45:47
LKT) -->
<service name="ParseMessage">
<parameter name="ServiceClass">ParseMessage</parameter>
<operation name="parseMessage"/>
</service>

I copied this and the libparser.so to $AXIS2C_HOME/services under a folder
called parseMessage.

In the browser, if i give http://localhost:9090/soap, it is listing the
operation.

In the wsdl the soapAction style was rpc, but i changed it to binding
because code generator gave error for that.

After changing that the code was generated properly. I have a doubt after
this.

If u look at the soapAction from wsdl (pasted below), it is something like
http://www.abnamro.com/paymentrouter#parseMessage

Has this, got something to do with the error? Should this match with the uri
i am giving? I gave the uri as
http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/parseMessage

I am getting this doubt because i am comparing my wsdl with calculator.wsdl,
where in soapAction, http://localhost/axis/services is present

Please clarify

Thanks
Sathya

<binding name="ParseMessageBinding" type="tns:ParseMessagePortType">
 <SOAP:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

 <operation name="parseMessage">
  <SOAP:operation style="binding" soapAction="
http://www.abnamro.com/paymentrouter#parseMessage"/>
  <input>
     <SOAP:body parts="inputMessage" use="literal" namespace="
http://www.abnamro.com/paymentrouter"/>
  </input>
  <output>
     <SOAP:body parts="pInterchange" use="literal" namespace="
http://www.abnamro.com/paymentrouter"/>
  </output>
 </operation>
</binding>