axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sathya Raghunathan" <pappu.raghunat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting guththila exception
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:49:32 GMT
Yes, sorry i missed to check that last time.  I changed the link again and
it worked, Thanks

Now, i am facing another new error after sending a message.

Operation Not found. Endpoint reference is :
http://127.0.0.1:9090/axis2/services/parseMessage

Client log says
"AXIS2_ERROR_TRANSPORT_LEVEL_INFORMATION_DOES_NOT_MATCH_WITH_SOAP"

What should i check for?

Thanks
Sathya