axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sathya Raghunathan" <pappu.raghunat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting guththila exception
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:11:42 GMT
Hi

In my usr/lib, there are libxml2.so.2.5.10, /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2,
/usr/lib/libxml2.a
I am not sure which so, the binary would use. If this is old version, i will
try to download and see
Also, while doing a building the source I am getting an error called
XML_PARSE_RECOVER undeclared error message.

I check your website for solution and got that i need to download the file
from apache site if this is not present in /usr/include/libxml2

Let me know from where i can download the header file or the library?

Thanks
Sathya