axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sathya Raghunathan" <pappu.raghunat...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting guththila exception
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:09:27 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

Thanks for helping me solve the segmentation fault. I followed the
calculator example. But now i am getting another error called

 "Throws guththila_exception guththila_xml_pull_parser.c 250."

Also it looks like its going in an infinite loop. When I went to
guththila_xml_pull_parser.c line 250, i checked the if condition
   else  if (((parser->_next) > (parser->last))
                          && guththila_read(environment, parser))
    {
        if (eof)
            return -1;
        else
            guththila_exception(p_FILE, LINE, GUTHTHILA_ERROR_UNEXPECTED_EOF);

    }

Is there anything wrong with the input message again? I am not able to
proceed beyond this. I am attaching the client code. I tried an input
message with a "\n", and without a "\n" at the end. Both gives a problem.

Please help me.

Thanks
Sathya