axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyway to see what SOAP Request/Response is sent/received by the engine?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:29:57 GMT
Hi Yuva,

"Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir" <yuvaraj.a.r@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to connect to an internet web service provider using SOAP 1.1
>
> So far everything works fine. But I do not get any response.
>
> 1) How can I see the final XML file before it is sent as a request?
> 2) How can I see the response received?
You could follow two methods to monitor soap request and response.

  1. You can use tcp monitor. Almost every developer use this tool to
  monitor messages. [1]

  2. You can engage logging module and see the outgoing and incoming
  messages using log file. That module logs every message that going
  out and coming in. [2]

HTH

thanks,
Dinesh