axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Royston Day <r...@mpc-data.co.uk>
Subject Re[2]: Question on memory allocation / deallocation for AXIS_MALLOC
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:50:05 GMT
Hi all,

>> I am seeing that there is a function call adb_pInterchange_free() that the
>> wsdl2c code generator has generated. But where exactly should we call this?
>> The service function has to return the object. After this, where can the
>> memory be deallocated?
>>

> In the service all the  objects  you created will be freed by the  generated
> code after the objects are serialized in to an xml. So you dont need to
> think about it.

Does this apply to the data buffer pointer contained within an
axutil_base64_binary structure after the data has been encoded and
serialised?

Thanks,

Royston

- - -

Royston Day, Software Engineer
MPC Data Limited
e-mail: rday@mpc-data.co.uk   web: www.mpc-data.co.uk
tel:  +44 (0) 1225 710600     fax: +44 (0) 1225 710601
ddi: +44 (0) 1225 710634

MPC Data Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 05507446

Registered Address: County Gate, County Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire,
BA14 7FJ VAT no: 850625238

The information in this email and in the attached documents is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review,
copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original message. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing contract.