axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: echo.exe client has "infer transport" error
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:34:03 GMT
Hi Dinesh

thank you very much. Debugging was helpfule/timeconsuming/learningful.
I was down to step through the processing of phases and transports etc.
Then I detected that axis2_http_sender.dll was unable to load, and that
was caused due to the absence of libcurl.dll e all in ./lib

Missing DLL are flagged YELLOW and question marked in Dependency Walker

The problem is that LoadLib( ... ) does either return a handle to the
dll just loaded or zero in case of error but does not tell you why a
dll does not load. And the rest is how axis e all interpret this error.

Now my echo.exe is running

The tool who helps most in detecting the absence of a dll is the

	Dependency Walker for Win32 (X86)
	Version 2.0 (or greater)
	Developed by Steve P. Miller
	Copyright by MS Corp.

It gives a nice ide about depedencies among dll's

The I had to restart the server and the client went OK

Thank you very much again for your help.

Josef

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----