axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate/load library
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:52:53 GMT
Samisa/Dinesh,

I think I wasn't clear about my question.

My web service library name is libuserdata.so. I have placed this file in
axis2-deploy-directory/services/userdata folder. libuserdata.so uses another
library called libtestws.so. This is file that is not being loaded. I placed
this file in the same directory as libuserdata.so but even that didn't help.

But when I placed the file in /usr/lib folder, apache found it and loaded it
successfully.

But is there any way to tell apache to look in some other folder for the
file. I dont want to add all my library files to /usr/lib file but want
apache to look in /my/library/files/folder. Can this be done?

Thanks,
Subra