axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Problem with SVC client send_receieve method
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:30:45 GMT
Your endpoint is an https endpoint. For this to work you have to set the
SSL related options.

To do this, uncomment the following in axis2.xml file and set the paths
according to your endpoint.

<!--
    <transportSender name="https" class="axis2_http_sender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
    </transportSender>
    <parameter name="SERVER_CERT">/path/to/ca/certificate</parameter>
    <parameter
name="KEY_FILE">/path/to/client/certificate/chain/file</parameter>
    <parameter name="SSL_PASSPHRASE">passphrase</parameter>
    -->

HTH

Samisa...

"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"