axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dumindu Pallewela <dumi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: How to develop a HTTPs-based webservice client
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:43:42 GMT
Murali Konnipati wrote:
> Hi Pallewela,
>
>        Thank you very much for the reply.
>        I have a small doubt, I need to modify the SOAP envelope and send
> some custom messages in the SOAP request. For this, i am planning to use
> the OperationClient.

This should not be a problem for the HTTPS transport. As Dinesh
pointed out earlier, transport is independent from the client api.

> my  webservice. Please check the same and let me know, which method is
> suitable for the webservice invocation.

What are these *methods* that you are referring to?

BTW, you can try it out and see... it's merely a minor change that
you have to do to your client ;)

Regards,
-Dumindu.