axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: adb-codegen, SOAPAction, Operation
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:30:16 GMT
mark.nuessler@9elements.com wrote:
> hello users,
>
> i generate c and java sources from the mtomsample with adb.
>
> i can communicate from c to c and from java to java,
> but when i send from java-client to c-server
> there is again the issue, that
> the c-version tries to identify the method-name
> within the first node and the java-version does
> the same, but looks in the http-header.
>
> question, what is the right behavoir ?

Please capture and send the messages sent by both the C client and the
Java client so that we can figure out the exact problem.

Thanks,
Samisa...
> mfg derMark

Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"