axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Getting guththila exception
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:18:54 GMT
Sathya Raghunathan wrote:
> I used both options as yes when i built the source.
If you use both, then Guththila takes over as it will overwrite the
libxml2 lib.
Please use one of them.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"