axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate/load library
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:32:44 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> My webservice calls a c library but is unable to load it as it can't
> locate it. I put some debugging code in the framework code and this is
> what I see in the axis2 log.
>
> [Mon Sep 17 16:53:41 2007] [error] raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(110) Impl
> object for service 'object' not set in message receiver. 100 :: Failed
> in creating DLL
> [Mon Sep 17 16:53:41 2007] [debug] raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(115)
> create_funct failed 'libtestws.so: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory' :
> [Mon Sep 17 16:53:41 2007] [debug] engine.c(296) Axis2 engine receive
> completed!
>

> I have set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and the file is in the path. Is there
> something else that I am missing?
What is the "ServiceClass" setting in your services.xml file? It looks
to me that you have:
<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">testws</parameter>

In this case, make sure you have a folder named testws in your
repository and also make sure that you have the libtestws.so in there.

If you have both the service class setting and the service folder with
the correct lib in place, then you may check how you liked it. You have
to have
-lpthread -ldl when linking the service lib.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"