axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: string return param from service
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 04:53:17 GMT
Michael Sutter wrote:
> Yes this is only a warning.
>
> But I compile in my service c and c++ together. And the server crashs
> directly with Segmentation fault when I access the service.
> As it worked before I think the error comes from the warnings.
You must be using Axis2/C version 1.0.0. I have introduced a new
function in 1.1.0 named axutil_xml_quote_string, to encode special charas.
Your program may be crashing due to the use of this fuction in the
generated code. Please try with svn head.

I have fixed other warnings with generated code.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework/C&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;C&nbsp;library&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services"