axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Re: string return param from service
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:50:40 GMT
Hello Samisa,

both errors are fixed - thanks for that.
But I have another problem during compiling I got:

adb_version.c: In function ‘adb_version_serialize’:
adb_version.c:264: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast
adb_versionResponse.c: In function ‘adb_versionResponse_serialize’:
adb_versionResponse.c:264: warning: assignment makes pointer from
integer without a cast

I attached the wsdl to make it easier for you to find the error.

Regards Michael