axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Re: string return param from service
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:49:30 GMT
Hello Samisa,

I have tested it with the nightly build of today (12. September). But it
don't work. I'm not able to compile the generated code for the String
return param.
There are undeclared variables in both files generated for in and output
of the service method - e.g. in my case the adb_version_serialize method:

start_input_str = "<ns1:input>";
start_input_str_len = axutil_strlen(start_input_str);
end_input_str = "</ns1:input>";
end_input_str_len = axutil_strlen(end_input_str);

text_value_1 = _version->attrib_input;
axutil_stream_write(stream, env, start_input_str, start_input_str_len);

text_value_1_temp = axutil_xml_quote_string(env, text_value_1, AXIS2_TRUE);
      if (text_value_2_temp)
         {
               axutil_stream_write(stream, env, text_value_1_temp,
axutil_strlen(text_value_1_temp));
               AXIS2_FREE(env->allocator, text_value_1_temp);
          }
        else
          {
                axutil_stream_write(stream, env, text_value_1,
axutil_strlen(text_value_1));
          }
                axutil_stream_write(stream, env, end_input_str,
end_input_str_len);
            return parent;

The text_value_2_temp is not declared - I think it must be
text_value_1_temp?

By the way I have another problem with the generated code. In the
generated axis2_skel_Service.h file the extern C statement is not
declared - I must do this everytime I generate a service. Could this
also be fixed?

Thanks for your help
Michael