axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Changing the web service end point
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:18:11 GMT
I forgot to mention that I fixed this for simple Axis server as well.
But in that case, you have to recompile the source. Only the httpd
module support the config based deployment. I hope we can live with that
as simple axis server would hardly be used in production.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C