axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with the log directory
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 03:08:19 GMT
Hi,
Sorry for the mistake. Givng the full path to axutil_log_create function
will solve your problem.

inside log_create function this if condition will put log file in the path
you specified if it your path contains path seperators.

if (stream_name && !(axutil_rindex(stream_name, AXIS2_PATH_SEP_CHAR)))

Thanks.

Milinda