axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Murali Konnipati" <murali.konnip...@altair.com>
Subject RE: Problem with SVC client send_receieve method
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:06:04 GMT

Hi Samisa,

     My .Net webservice is working fine. I was able to test it with .Net client. When i try
with the Axis2c client, it was giving the problem.

     I am sending my code and log file generated by the axis2c client. Please check the same
and let me know, if there are any problems with my code.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali Krishna K

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Sent: 9/25/07 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with SVC client send_receieve method

Murali Konnipati wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>       I am sending a message to .net webservice using the Service
> Client API.
> At the time of calling "send_receieve" method, it was giving the
> following error...
>
>        "Stub invoke FAILED: Eroor code: 2 :: NULL parameter was passed

> when a non NULL parameter was expected"
>
>     Can anybody please tell me, when axis2 generates the above error..

Most probably, the .NET service did not return anything due to some
error.
Please try and capture the messages sent and received to verify that the

messages are sent properly.
Also have a look at the log file written by the client.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Frame